DELHI: In view of rising circumstances of on-line fraud and cyber crimes, the Union Ministry of Dwelling Affairs (MHA) has taken a number of huge initiatives to unfold consciousness among the many widespread individuals on the prevention of cyber crime.
The Dwelling Ministry has additionally launched a devoted Twitter deal with @CyberDost to unfold consciousness amongst individuals about cyber crimes and what regular precautions they need to take to keep away from them.
This Twitter deal with is aimed toward enhancing individuals’s primary information about cybercrimes and precautions to be taken for prevention. By way of the Twitter deal with, the MHA has tweeted over 1066 cyber security suggestions by means of brief movies, photos and creatives. Moreover this, the MHA additionally undertook radio campaigns for the prevention of cyber crime. The Dwelling Ministry additionally despatched greater than 100 crore SMSes on creating consciousness in regards to the prevention of cyber crime.
@CyberDost Twitter deal with, which goals to teach individuals, has greater than 3.64 lakh followers. Moreover, the MHA deal with additionally recurrently creates movies/GIFs giving cyber crime and cyber security suggestions by means of varied platforms like:-
Listed below are a number of the huge steps taken by MHA for spreading consciousness on the prevention of cyber crime:
– MyGov has been engaged by the I4C for publicity on the subject of prevention of cyber crimes by means of a number of mediums.
– Revealed ‘Handbook for adolescents/college students on cyber security’.
– Revealed ‘Data Safety Greatest practices’ for the good thing about Authorities Officers.
– Organized Cyber Security and Safety Consciousness weeks by means of the C-DAC in affiliation with Police Division in several States.
-148 Cyber Crimes Advisories have been shared by the 14C with States/UTs, Ministries/Departments as a safety measure.
– Issued alerts/advisories to States/UTs once in a while.
– Delhi Metro has been requested to publicize the Nationwide Cyber Crime Reporting Portal and Nationwide Toll-Free Helpline Quantity ‘1930*
-Two bilingual Manuals on “Cyber Hygiene for Cyber Area – Do’s and Don’ts” (Fundamental and Superior model) launched in January 2022 to offer primary cyber hygiene relating to web security, e mail, cellular security, and many others.
– States/UTs have been requested by the MHA to arrange “Cyber Jaagrookta Diwas” on the primary Wednesday of each month at 11 am on cyber hygiene commencing from 6′ October 2021 (Wednesday) onwards and launch a mass consciousness marketing campaign in vernacular languages for all faculties/faculties. Additionally requested to arrange ‘Annual Motion Plan’ on this regard.
– The Ministry of Training has been requested to begin Curriculum in cyber safety and cyber hygiene from 6′ to 12′ requirements for all of the streams, in order to offer primary consciousness to all college students in faculties for all CBSE faculties on the Central/State/ UT stage.
– Quarterly Publication of I4C (1* and a couple of’ Version) was launched in January 2022 to share data to counter the menace of cybercrime with Legislation Enforcement Companies and Policymakers. The Publication contains of newest cybercrimes tendencies, cybercrime statistics, Nationwide/Worldwide developments regarding the prevention of cybercrimes, and many others.